Healthy Way LA Member Handbook Information
Listed below are the main chapters in the HWLA Member Handbook / Benefit Year 2011-2012. To view the complete HWLA handbook, you can download it here. - HWLA Member Handbook / Benefit Year 2011-2012 (English)
- Let's Get Started: How Do I Get Health Care?
- HWLA Member ID Card: How do I use it?
- HWLA Provider Network: Who gives me health care?
- What Is Covered: What kinds of health care can I get from the HWLA program?
- Non-Covered Services: What is not covered by HWLA?
- Pharmacy Benefits: How do I get prescription drugs?
- Emergency Care: How Do I Get Care In An Emergency?
- Help In Another Language and For People With Disabilities: How Can I Get Help?
- Complaints: What Should I Do If I Am Unhappy?
- Confidentiality: What Are My Privacy Rights?
- Fraud and Waste: How To Identify It and Report It
- HWLA: How Can I Make Sure I Don't Lose My Coverage?
- More Important Information: What Else Do I Need To Know?
Note: Numbers above are not related to chapter numbers / sections in the Healthy Way LA Member Handbook.